Tuesday 14 August 2012

Latest artwork - local inspiration

Just 3 new pictures all based on local scenes. A customer asked if I could do something non French so I found a picture of Oswaldtwistle Civic Theatre
I then looked around and using an existing mould created a new version of part of Accrington market hall
On canvas of 40cm by 30cm for both of above.

I have been wanting to do something based on the Victorian Arcade with its superb doors and windows so started with this. This cancas is 40cm by 50cm.
 
I am working on some more, I enjoy working with different colours, wasn't ready before now am up for the challenge. aim is to concentrate more on local places for local people. 
Thanks for that customer suggesting idea, but wish they would come back and see the result


No comments:

Post a Comment